As a Conservative Republican Congressman I will:
- Read bills before voting for them: You’d expect that, right? I was disappointed to learn Congressmen Jason Chaffetz voted for a 1,582-page, $1.012 trillion-dollar spending bill in less than 48 hours after receiving it. Please read my article, Read the Bills: Common Sense Representation.
- Stay honest and be true to my word
- Stick to proven principles
- Represent Utah’s conservative values — faith in God, love of country, love and respect for neighbors
- Inform you — I will show you why I vote for or against bills by checking them against formulas for good government.
- Listen to you — We’ll meet together frequently and I will listen
- Unite with other Congressmen — We must stop and reverse the usurpation of power. If a program doesn’t belong at the federal level then let’s return it to the states.
Let’s thank Congressman Jason Chaffetz for his six years of public service and release him so he can serve his country in another capacity. Vote Robert Stevens for Congress. Let me show you what I can do.